|Ask our clients and one thing you hear time and time again is… Brown Machine's commitment to quality service is second to none in the thermoforming industry. After all, we’ve been perfecting the service function of our business since the 1960s. That’s why we proudly say, “Brown is more than machines.”
Brown Machine provides 24 / 7 service support year-round to an installed base of thermoforming machines across the United States and around the world. This support network consists of a team of full-time parts representatives, in-house service representatives, and traveling service technicians for thermoforming equipment. Our technicians are available to travel anywhere in the world and are capable of mechanical, electrical, and process support functions for thermoforming systems. For immediate serviceability, we design with standard, readily available parts and make a conscious effort to use off-the-shelf controls and software.
Our in-house technical support personnel can answer your questions and offer online trouble shooting capabilities to minimize downtime. In addition to these great services, we also offer an after hours hotline to quickly respond to your needs. Contact us and we will customize a service
that is tailored to your specific thermoforming needs.
The Brown Machine service team offers a complete
of on-site services at your facility
- Setup and installation of new thermoforming equipment
- Acceptance – a unique service offered by Brown Machine to ensure that when your machine is ready to go “online,” it is performing to the set criteria you require to meet the contract you have with your customer
- Thermoforming Machine start-up
- Plant relocation services – helping you relocate equipment
- Kit and upgrade installation – our retrofit kits provide improvements in speed, reliability, safety, productivity or ease of control for your thermoforming equipment
- Preventive maintenance
- Fixing broken thermoforming machines - with over 200 years of combined technical service experience, our technicians can assist you no matter what type of problem you may encounter
- Training, including thermoforming machine maintenance, operation and process